Complete Your Home with A Room Addition
At John Marion Custom Homes, we do more than build new homes. After decades in the business, we’ve mastered both the art and science of adding on to existing homes. If you want a nice upgrade to a home you already love, look no further.
Ways to expand and improve your home are nearly limitless. If you aren’t sure what you want, consider some of our more popular room addition options.
- Garden Room. You can connect a new, beautiful entertaining space that connects with a new, wide hallway.
- Pool House. Transition from the home to the pool deck with a beautiful area that is made to handle the wear and tear of pool life.
- Living Room. Sometimes you need more general space and an additional living room is the easy way to get it.
- Bedrooms. One of the most common calls for additions is to increase the number of bedrooms.
- Sun Room. You can make better use of nature’s gifts and even improve your home’s efficiency with a gorgeous new sun room.
Whatever your fancy, we have the knowledge, tools and experience to bring your best ideas to fruition.
With more than 20 years of building and improving homes, John Marion Custom Homes has everything you need. We can help you with every step of the planning, helping you get the most out of your best ideas and completing timely renovations at a competitive price. Just take a look at our simplified process that is streamlined to provide complete satisfaction.
- Meet. It all starts with a simple meeting. You can discuss your ideas and let us get to know your home all for no charge.
- Develop a Plan. We’ll match our expertise to your creativity to produce a plan of action and eliminate any potential for mystery.
- Pick Finishes. Once we know what the construction will look like, we’ll finish the plan by choosing all of the finer details. Knowing these before construction starts will prevent mistakes while saving time and money.
- Get Estimate. The best part of our process is that you’ll have a clear idea of every cost before you commit to building.
- Build. When you’re sure the plan is to your satisfaction, we’ll roll up our sleeves and get the job done.
Get in Touch
You can reach us by phone, email or in person. Schedule your meeting today, and you will be fast on your way to having the exact home you’ve always wanted.